Welcome to our pub! We hope you enjoy your visit.
Our pub is warm and cosy with a welcoming open fire in the winter. Located in the peaceful heart of North Oxfordshire and within easy reach of the M40 and A34, Woodstock and Oxford. The charming 16th century coaching house sits on the edge of the hamlet of Caulcott, near Bicester. Owned since 2006 by Jerome, it has encouraged him to show his love and passion for food. You have to visit to believe it!
Jerome’s menus change regularly, based on the season and availability of fresh produce. Stacey looks after the front of house as well as organising the annual Bastille Day beer festival and any other events for the Horse & Groom. If you have never been to a Horse & Groom beer festival then you are definitely missing out!
- Monday Day Off
- Tuesday Day Off
- Wednesday 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Friday 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Sunday 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM