The Home Sweet Home is a 17th Century Traditional Country Pub with open fires, rustic wooden floors and exposed stone walls. The pub is set deep in the heart of South Oxfordshire in the hamlet of Roke, near Wallingford.
The Home Sweet Home has a truly welcoming atmosphere and cosy interior. We make every effort to ensure our traditional cask ales are kept to the highest standards, our wines are interesting and varied and our food is to the highest of standards, always fresh and and locally sourced as possible.
At the Home Sweet Home we pride ourselves in supporting the Armed Forces, NHS, Police and Fire Service offering a 15% discount on meals, and free delivery while we are offering take away.
- Monday Day Off
- Tuesday 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Wednesday 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Friday 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Sunday 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM